Can you clearly express what customers see in your product? Why do they use it, what gets them excited about it, and when do they need it the most? You probably know your target customers already – you just need a bit of a push to collect it, structure it, and bring out a clear value proposition.
The Positioning Sprint will put the benefits of your solution front and center and attract the people who’ll value it.
- It will provide a detailed plan for positioning your product.
- It will guide you to define your ideal customer and uncover how to get their attention and persuade them to choose you.
- It will arm you with a clear expression of the value you provide.
- It will set the basis for your brand messaging.
- It will also teach you how to use the same process when structuring your value proposition for secondary customer personas.
While working with clients across various industries in both B2B and B2C, I adapted a popular framework called the Value Proposition Canvas and combined it with a robust positioning process. I’ve now streamlined the steps for positioning and value proposition design to create a sprint that’s quicker and more accessible. Together, we’ll go through:
We’ll first take a look at what you have in place already and what you know about your market, target audience, and competitors. I’ll need:
- A pre-session questionnaire that will help you articulate your business goals and unknowns around your positioning.
- A list of previous research and internal assets that describe your target personas or key competitors (if you have it).
- A 60-minute research session that will let us dig deeper and validate our focus for the next step.
Time to get the work done. Together, we’ll craft a positioning that resonates with the right people. The steps to get there are:
- Two 2-hour positioning workshops with your team will help us pinpoint your key value drivers.
- Recommendations for your positioning based on the preliminary research and workshop insights.
- A 60-minute positioning review session will let me explain the thought process behind my proposed approach.
Value Proposition Work
Your value proposition will then take full form. I’ll help you get the most out of it across your key acquisition channels:
- A detailed value proposition template filled in with the summarized insights we uncovered.
- Templates that will show how your value proposition exists in real life: on your site, in sales materials, and more.
- A 60-minute handoff session to answer any questions.
- 4 weeks of additional Q&A email support.
Why choose a Positioning Sprint?
Strategic and Actionable
You don’t just need a positioning strategy, you need an actionable repeatable process of expressing your value. The Sprint brings you the plan and system to start execution the next day.
Efficient and Affordable
This format contains the key steps and deliverables my clients find most valuable. Tailored to you, at a fraction of the time – and cost.
Proven Proprietary Framework
I’ve used the same approach to help clients get clarity about their customers, their positioning and their value. And I’m happy to share it with you.
The Positioning Sprint is ideal for:
- Teams who want an active role in shaping their brand positioning;
- Professionals who don’t just want to get to the finish line fast, but to learn along the way;
- Experts who believe marketing is too important to be left to outside consultants only.
This was one of the most interactive and useful workshops I’ve participated in – and it also brought more clarity and focus to our brand. In just a few sessions, we had a better understanding of our value proposition, our target personas, and the brand personality that we needed to create. The process was all customized to our needs and it raised some great discussion points that made us really think.— HEINZ GRÜNWALD, GROWTH MARKETER, EX-KAYAK
You’ll walk away with a rock-solid positioning and a clear idea how to express your value proposition.
The clarity and motivation to get down to work are just a bonus!
After the Positioning Sprint, you end up with a set of documents, tools, and systems that will have a tremendous impact on your day-to-day work. They help you define the direction of your positioning and help you clearly showcase the value you bring in an intuitive and striking way.
- Your positioning master plan designed based on your goals, industry, key differentiators, and target audience.
- A detailed value proposition that can serve as the basis for your brand messaging and inform your copywriting long-term.
- Additional resources and tools that can support your work going forward and will help you level up your positioning skills.
- Systems and processes that will streamline your execution and help you incorporate your value proposition in different assets.
Take the first step to a persuasive value proposition
Positioning Sprint details:
Standard turnaround time: 4 weeks
Your investment: €4,200