Maybe you’re just starting out with content and need some specific ideas. Maybe you’ve been employing the “spaghetti method of content creation” – posting with no clear plan or structure, hoping something sticks. Or maybe you just want to take things to the next level.
The Content Strategy Sprint is a proven way to fast-track your content marketing planning and production.
- It will provide a detailed strategic plan for your content.
- It will guide you to the right topics, content formats, and channels.
- It will arm you with the tools, systems, and processes that will transform your current so-so production into a streamlined and efficient content marketing engine.
- It will also teach you how to analyze and optimize your content going forward.
- It will give you confidence that all content efforts truly serve your business goals.
After working with more than 50 clients in different industries across B2B and B2C, I codified my content planning process into a three-step journey. I’ve now streamlined the steps to create a sprint that’s quicker and more accessible. Together, we’ll go through:
We’ll first take a look at what you have in place already and what you know about your market, target audience, and competitors. I’ll need:
- A pre-session questionnaire will help you articulate your business goals and the ways content can support them.
- A list of assets you’ve used in the past will help me assess your content readiness.
- A 60-minute research session will let us dig deeper, validate our focus for the strategy.
Time to get the work done. I’ll create a plan to get you from where you are now to where you want to be. I’ll provide you with:
- A content strategy plan demonstrating how content can support your goals.
- A content playbook with the types of content that can work for you.
- A topic backlog foundation with a few ideas to start and a set process for further topic research.
- A 60-minute strategy review session that will let me explain the thought process behind this proposal.
I will provide you with the tools you need to execute the content strategy successfully on your own. You’ll receive:
- Sample templates you can use when planning your content.
- Analysis and optimization checklists that will help you understand what’s working and what needs improvement.
- Walkthrough videos that will support your content planning and production.
- A 60-minute handoff session to answer any questions.
- 4 weeks of additional Q&A email support.
Why choose a Content Strategy Sprint?
Strategic and Actionable
You don’t just need a strategy, you need an actionable repeatable process. The Sprint brings you the plan and system to start execution the next day.
Efficient and Affordable
This format contains the key steps and deliverables my clients find most valuable. Tailored to you, at a fraction of the time – and cost.
Proven Proprietary Framework
I’ve used the same approach to help 50+ clients in achieving content marketing efficiency and growing their businesses. And I’m happy to share it with you.
The Content Strategy Sprint is ideal for:
- Teams who want an active role in building the marketing strategy;
- Professionals who don’t just want to get to the finish line fast, but to learn along the way;
- Experts who believe marketing is too important to be left to outside consultants only.
Our main issue was the lack of a consistent brand vision. This made it difficult to decide what content to publish and what tone it should have. Now, our marketing team is more self-sufficient and our brand’s online activity is stronger. This leads to a substantial increase in brand awareness and a strong community around HackSoft.— ANTONIA YORDANOVA, MARKETING MANAGER AT HACKSOFT
You’ll walk away with a rock-solid strategy and a clear execution roadmap.
The clarity and motivation to get down to work are just a bonus!
After the Content Strategy Sprint, you end up with a set of documents, tools, and systems that will have a tremendous impact on your day-to-day work. They help you define the direction of your marketing strategy and combine all activities in a structured plan that will help you get to where you want to go quicker.
- Your content master plan designed based on your goals, industry, available resources, and target audience.
- A content marketing playbook with channel strategy, proposed content formats and themes.
- Additional resources and tools that can support your work going forward and will help you level up your content planning and production skills.
- Systems and processes that will streamline your execution and help you create more high-value content.
- KPIs and analysis practices that will help you measure the success of your content, chart the way forward, and get executive buy-in for new campaigns.
Take the first step to your new content strategy
Content Strategy Sprint details:
Standard turnaround time: 4 weeks
Your investment: €3,400