You have a strong product you believe in. But people just don’t seem to see it. If you go into the details, their eyes sort of glaze over. There may be a yawn or two (OK, that’s too dramatic). Or they say, “Ahhh, I get it!” – only to compare you with a solution that’s nothing like yours.
The Brand Messaging Sprint is a proven way to create consistent messaging representing your true value in a persuasive way.
- It will provide short and detailed brand descriptions that get the point across.
- It will help you focus on the key reasons customers will be excited to choose you.
- It will arm you with a structured set of phrases you can use in any scenario and at every customer touchpoint.
- It will help you stay consistent in a way that doesn’t seem repetitive.
- It will give you confidence that you’re saying the right things and that your words resonate with people.
After working with more than 50 clients in different industries across B2B and B2C, I codified my brand messaging process into a three-step journey. I’ve now streamlined the steps to create a sprint that’s quicker and more accessible. Together, we’ll go through:
We’ll first take a look at what you have in place already and what you know about your market, target audience, and competitors. I’ll need:
- A pre-session questionnaire will help you articulate your business goals and how copywriting can support them.
- A list of assets you’ve used in the past will help me assess your content readiness.
- A set of competitors that you’re usually compared with or look up to.
Time to get the work done. Together, we’ll craft messaging that persuades and builds trust. The steps to get there are:
- A 2-hour positioning workshop to help us pinpoint your key value attributes.
- A messaging framework I create will provide you with the structure of your brand messaging.
- A 60-minute messaging review session will let me explain the thought process behind this proposal.
- One round of edits to polish the messaging further.
Your messaging framework is just the start. I’ll help you get the most out of it whenever you’re writing copy:
- Sample templates you can use when planning your web copy.
- Editing checklists that will help you improve your writing and optimize for success.
- Walkthrough videos that will support your copywriting further.
- A 60-minute handoff session to answer any questions.
- 4 weeks of additional Q&A email support.
Why choose a Brand Messaging Sprint?
Strategic and Actionable
You don’t just need a messaging strategy, you need an actionable repeatable process. The Sprint brings you the plan and system to start writing better copy the next day.
Efficient and Affordable
This format contains the key steps and deliverables my clients find most valuable. Tailored to you, at a fraction of the time – and cost.
Proven Proprietary Framework
I’ve used the same approach to help 50+ clients in achieving messaging efficiency and growing their businesses. And I’m happy to share it with you.
The Brand Messaging Sprint is ideal for:
- Teams who want an active role in crafting their brand’s identity;
- Professionals who don’t just want to get to the finish line fast, but to learn along the way;
- Experts who believe marketing is too important to be left to outside consultants only.
We knew our product was solving an existing customer need, but we didn’t know how to communicate that effectively. Vassy took us through a process of robust research that uncovered the deeper customer motivations and decision criteria. This gave us insights into how to market our product in an impactful way.— RAJEEV BECTOR, FOUNDER OF OK ROGER
You’ll walk away with a rock-solid messaging framework and a clear roadmap to implement it in your copy.
The clarity and motivation to get down to work are just a bonus!
After the Brand Messaging Sprint, you end up with a set of documents, tools, and systems that will have a tremendous impact on your day-to-day work. They help you define the direction of your brand messaging and infuse all your copy and content with consistent key themes.
- Your messaging master plan designed based on your goals, industry, differentiating characteristics, and target audience.
- Systems and processes that will help you create efficient and consistent copy across all your channels.
- Additional resources and tools that can support your work going forward and will help you level up your copywriting skills.
Take the first step to streamlined messaging
Brand Messaging Sprint details:
Standard turnaround time: 4 weeks
Your investment: €3,700