Hi there, I’m psyched to welcome you to my blog! I’m Vassy, a communication specialist with a passion for digital, early riser, science geek, amateur runner, cat-lover, and theater fan.
My passion is building meaningful relationships and scaling them through digital channels
Marketers break everything. They look for quick wins, spammy hacks, and ways to get the customer’s money now with no regard for the long-term.
With more than 10 years of blogging and some 300,000 unique readers of my content so far, I’ve seen how generating value to your audience will bring people back over and over again and make them trust you. I work every day to help brands generate such value for their users. And I want to share my lessons with you.
I help ambitious learners get better at growing marketing
I believe making marketing better starts with influencing the people around you. I do this through:
- writing helpful articles that have been read by more than 300,000 people all over the world;
- teaching more than 1,000 students in different courses like Content marketing, Analytics and measurement, and Gamification;
- speaking at international marketing and tech events on topics ranging from small business branding through growth experiments to content marketing measurement;
- consulting businesses that want to get better at reaching and understanding their customers.
Truth be told, these are just variations of the same goal. I strive to share what I have learned and maximize the value I bring to the world.
I want to play a role in your professional journey
Be it a question about an article here, a need for professional advice, or just out of curiosity – I’d love to connect with you. Drop me a line on v [at] valchanova.me or call me on +359 899 172648.
Prefer to talk online? Book time on my calendar.
Get a taste of what I have to offer
To learn what I can provide, check out some of the articles I’m most proud of here:
- Google Data Studio walkthrough and template
- How to do data-driven audience research
- My content marketing analysis process
- Professional development planning guide
If you want to hear about new content, you can always subscribe to my newsletter: