My passion is building meaningful relationships and scaling them through digital channels that bring tangible business results.
Hi there, I’m psyched to welcome you to my site! I’m Vassy, a marketing specialist with a passion for digital, early riser, science geek, amateur runner, cat-lover, and theater fan.
Marketers break everything. They look for quick wins, spammy hacks, and ways to get the customer’s money now with no regard for the long-term.
With more than 10 years of blogging and some 400,000 unique readers of my content so far, I’ve seen how generating value to your audience will bring people back over and over again and make them trust you. I work every day to help brands generate such value for their users. And I want to share my lessons with you.
I help ambitious founders, business owners, and marketers like you
I believe making marketing better starts with influencing the people around you. I do this through:
- consulting businesses that want to get better at reaching and understanding their customers;
- speaking at international marketing and tech events on topics ranging from small business branding through growth experiments to content marketing measurement;
- writing helpful articles that have been read by more than 300,000 people all over the world;
- teaching more than 3,000 students (so far) in different fields like Content Marketing, Analytics and Measurement, and Gamification.
Truth be told, these are just variations of the same goal. I strive to share what I have learned and maximize the value I bring to the world.
Get a taste of what I have to offer
To learn what I can provide, check out some of the articles I’m most proud of here:
- Google Data Studio walkthrough and template
- How to do data-driven audience research
- My content marketing analysis process
- Professional development planning guide
If you want to hear about new content, you can always subscribe to my newsletter:
I’d love to connect with you – be it a question about an article here, a need for professional advice, or just out of curiosity, don’t be shy and say hi!
I’m happy to chat!
If you want to know more about what I do, have some questions about my articles or just want to say Hi.
Am I your missing piece?
If you’re looking to join forces with an independent consultant, I’d be happy to hear more about your project.