Hi there, I’m psyched to welcome you to my site!
I have a confession: I have a secret beef with marketers. They break everything. They look for quick wins, spammy hacks, and ways to get the customer’s money now with no regard for the long-term.
With more than 15 years of blogging and some 500,000 unique readers of my content so far, I’ve seen how generating value for your audience will bring people back over and over again and make them trust you. I work every day to help brands generate such value for their users. And I want to share my lessons with you.
I help ambitious founders, business owners, and marketers like you
I believe making marketing better starts with influencing the people around you. I do this through:
- consulting businesses that want to get better at reaching and understanding their customers;
- training teams and individual digital professionals in different fields like Content Marketing, Branding, Analytics and Measurement, Gamification;
- speaking at international marketing and tech events on topics ranging from small business branding through growth experiments to content marketing measurement;
- writing helpful articles that have been read by more than 500,000 people all over the world.
Truth be told, these are just variations of the same goal. I strive to share what I have learned and maximize the value I bring to the world.
My career journey – from in-house marketer to independent consultant
I got into marketing in 2006 and ever since then, I’ve worked with brands to forge relationships with their audiences while generating tangible business results.
My experience is mostly focused on e-commerce and SaaS. I’ve worked with household names such as LG Electronics, DELL, and Razer. But some of my favorite projects have had to do with more niche brands that are showing traction but still leave a lot of room for freedom. Some of my favorite ones were:
- Leading the full rebranding and repositioning of a niche gaming e-tailer into the staple leisure and free time e-store in Bulgaria, Ozone.bg (currently at €12,000,000 annual turnover.
- Implementing a full measurement strategy and running the growth experimentation process for Enhancv, a B2C SaaS platform for resume building with more than 500,000 registered users.
- Creating the first user onboarding flow and various user education content initiatives for Inoreader, a freemium content reading platform with 300,000 subscribed users.
- Running an extensive customer research project through the Jobs to be Done methodology and implementing the findings in new copy and positioning for Enhancv, that led to a signup conversion rate increase of 28% and decreased bounce rate by 10%.
After 12 years working predominantly in internal marketing teams, I decided to take off on my own and start my journey as an independent digital consultant. But one thing that didn’t change was my eagerness to share marketing concepts that work.
Writing and training are my way of paying it forward
I’ve been blogging, speaking at events, and doing workshops and training programs over the years as a way to teach what I know and help digital professionals along the way.
I enjoy teaching and sharing – and I love the fact that people find value in my content. A few facts have proven this:
- My blog content has amassed more than 500,000 readers over 15+ years of consistent content publishing and has been featured as a ‘Must Read’ on GrowthHackers.com.
- I’ve spoken at conferences in Italy, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, as well as many virtual events and I’ve been consistently rated as a top speaker by the audience.
- My course on Content Marketing at SoftUni Digital got the highest rating by students several times in a row.
Get a taste of what I have to offer
To learn what I can provide, check out some of the articles I’m most proud of here:
- Customer development with Jobs to be Done interviews
- Brand voice theory and exercises
- Google Data Studio walkthrough and template
- How to do data-driven audience research
- My content marketing analysis process
- Professional development planning guide
Some of my posts have even gotten the attention of the biggest names in content marketing:
I’m happy to chat!
If you want to know more about what I do, have some questions about my articles or just want to say Hi.
Am I your missing piece?
If you’re looking to join forces with an independent consultant, I’d be happy to hear more about your project.